First time purchasing a home? Well you have come to the right place! Our team of Realtors will work around the clock to make sure your investment is the right one. Whether you are not sure what your price range should be, or simply need help finding that perfect home; McBride Kelly & Associates Realty is here to assist you. Let us do the shopping for you!
What Should The New Home Buyer Focus On?
As a new home buyer, you’re focus should be finding the best real estate company to guide you through the process with experienced and empathetic hands…we were in your shoes once, too! This is where McBride Kelly & Associates comes in.
If you are buying a house in the Tampa area for the first time you’ll face a world of possibilities.
Here’s what you’ll have to think about if you are about to go house hunting at Tampa:
- Budget first! Passionate as you may be about that property, it is an investment. Be patient and listen to the advice of our experienced agents.
- Once you’ve defined your budget, focus on your buyer profile: why do you want the property? How long are you going to stay there? Who will be sharing it with you? Will your family be growing in the near future?
- Location, location, location! Once you’ve determined your budget and the type of property that is best for you, location is the next step. When choosing where your new home will be consider the following: the neighborhood as a whole, proximity to work, local schools, medical facilities, and transportation…in addition to local entertainment, shopping, and the landscape!
- When visiting a property keep in mind that the décor can change and instead pay attention to the building itself: floors, walls, ceilings, basements/crawlspaces, attics, decks/patios/porches, and the lawn.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Don’t be afraid to test things: ask to run a faucet, check out the closets, and test appliances if they will be included.
- Inquire about expenses such as taxes and utilities.
- If getting a home inspection, don’t be afraid to ask the inspector questions and pay attention during the inspection!
Ask questions! We are happy to answer!
Again, your home is an investment!